Moving house can be an incredibly stressful experience, especially if you’re doing it for the first time. It requires careful planning and organisation to ensure that everything goes smoothly on the day of your move. One of the most important decisions you will have to make is which removals company to use – and using an approved removals company from the National Guild of Removers (NGRS) should always be at top of your list.
Here at Taha Removals, we’re extremely proud to be an approved removals company with the National Guild of Removals. In this article, we’d like to go into a little detail regarding what that actually means, and why it’s so important that you choose an accredited, approved moving team for your domestic or commercial move.
What Is The National Guild Of Removers?
The National Guild of Removers is the UK’s only industry-specific trade body for professional removals companies. It has been at the forefront of promoting and regulating ethical standards in the removals industry since its foundation back in 1991.
Each member company must agree to abide by a strict Code of Practice, which includes a commitment to provide customers with complete peace of mind during their move. It is also the only removals trade body that performs regular, unannounced audits at its member companies to ensure they are following its guidelines.
Being part of NGRS means that our removals team are held to a significantly higher standard than most of the industry, resulting in a more reliable, careful and professional service for our customers.
Why Is It Important To Use An Approved Removals Company?
When choosing a removals company, it’s essential that you pick one which is approved and accredited with NGRS. That way, you can be sure that your move is going to be carried out by experienced and professional movers who are subject to the Guild’s strict Code of Practice.
An NGRS approved removals company like Taha Removals will always guarantee a stress-free, safe and efficient move which meets your personal needs and expectations. We also offer comprehensive insurance policies, so you can be sure that all of your belongings are in safe hands.
At Taha Removals, we understand how important it is to have peace of mind when you’re moving house. That’s why we take extra steps to ensure that our removals team are the best in the business and that all of our customers receive a first-class service every time.
What Does Being Part of The National Guild of Removers Mean For Taha?
Here at Taha, we couldn’t be prouder to be a part of the National Guild of Removers. Being an approved removals company means that we are held to a higher standard than most in the industry, giving our customers complete peace of mind.
We believe that all of our customers deserve an efficient, safe and stress-free move – and by being part of NGRS, we can guarantee just that. From start to finish, our experienced and professional removals team will ensure that your move goes as smoothly as possible.
Each of our team members has many years’ experience, in addition to extensive training on how to handle different types of moves, from traditional house moves to commercial and even industrial and specialist removals projects.
What Are The Benefits Of Choosing An NGRS Approved Removals Company?
There are many benefits to working with an NGRS approved removals company. When you choose a National Guild of Removers approved team, you’ll be able to enjoy:
- A Reliable Service From Well-Trained Staff: Each member of NGRS has to adhere to a certain standard of service. Here at Taha, our well-trained team are able to provide a service that is second to none.
- Complete Care & Attention: By choosing an NGRS-approved removals company, you can rest assured that your possessions will be treated with the utmost care and attention. All of our team members have years of experience, as well as comprehensive training on how to handle different types of moves.
- Comprehensive Insurance: As an NGRS-approved removals company, we are completely covered by insurance during any of our moves. That means you can have complete peace of mind knowing that all of your possessions are in safe hands.
- A Friendly Team: Moving house can be a stressful time, but we promise to make it as easy and stress-free for you as possible. Our friendly team are here to help you every step of the way, and will always be on hand to answer any questions or queries that may arise during your move.
- Flexible Removals & Storage Services: No matter the size or nature of your move, our team are able to offer flexible removal and storage services. That means we’re often able to adapt our schedule to suit your changing needs.
- Support Before & After The Move: We understand how important it is to have support both before and after your move. That’s why we offer our customers a range of services, including packing, unpacking and storage.
What Are The Risks Associated With Choosing A Non-NGRS Company?
If you choose to partner with a removals company that isn’t approved by the National Guild of Removers, you could be putting yourself and your possessions at risk. Without the guarantee of a reliable service and adequate insurance cover, you won’t have the same peace of mind that comes with choosing an NGRS approved team.
It’s worth remembering that anyone with a van can call themselves a mover. However, only those who have the experience, equipment and training are able to deliver a truly reliable service.
For A Removals Service You Can Trust, Call Taha Removals’ Experienced Team Today
If you’re looking for a domestic or commercial removals service that promises to deliver real results, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Taha’s experienced team today. As an approved removals company with the National Guild of Removers, we can guarantee a reliable and efficient service, as well as comprehensive insurance cover to give you total peace of mind.
For more information, or to get your free, no-obligation removals quote today, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly local team today.